Outside Parts Sales Representative | Brookshire
Solicits parts business from assigned accounts through personal and phone contacts.
- Visits assigned customers.
- Prospects for new customers.
- Communicates parts orders to counter people. Advises whether status is stock or emergency.
- Checks with customers to ensure that delivery date of non-stock items are acceptable before ordering.
- Reviews any special orders with the parts manager and obtains his/her approval.
- Obtains parts manager's approval for any special pricing.
- Advises counter person on delivery instructions.
- Follows up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly.
- Coordinates service sales with service salespeople.
- Turns in completed call reports, time sheets and expense reports.
- Updates customer records to reflect changes to customers' names, addresses, etc.
- Adds a new customer to appropriate mailing lists.
- Attends training seminars when possible.
- Acts as a public relations liaison for the dealership.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and 3-5 year related work experience.
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Able to prospect accounts.
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
34211 Katy Freeway, Brookshire, US, 77423
January 19, 2023