Service Technicians are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with our in-house and manufacturers' standards.
Qualified candidates "Must" have the following skill set:
- 5+ years hands on experience.
- Extensive knowledge in the repair and maintenance in one of the following areas, diesel engines, power trains or electrical/air conditioning systems.
- OEM certified in at least three fully completed training courses.
- Able to read, understand, & apply information from manuals & computers including trouble-shooting documents.
- Strong "Diagnostic" skills.
- Strong verbal & documentation skills.
- Strong character & work ethic.
- Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
- Own your own tools.
- Have or be able to get a CDL.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies.
Performance Truck is seeking skilled individuals that are passionate regarding their personal career growth and dedicated to raising the customer satisfaction levels of our dealership. This unique environment fosters individual growth and rewards performance with benefit packages which include incentive bonuses, medical, 401K, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid vacation, paid sick days. Additionally, Performance Truck has a strong dedication to training and many OEM training courses are made available (at no cost with full pay) to those mechanics wishing to increase their skill sets.
Local area candidates will receive first consideration. Relocation assistance may be available to the successful candidate. If relocation will be required for you to accept this position then it is your responsibility to make the comparisons of the cost of living/salary.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability