Service Technician | Victoria
Service Technicians are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with our in-house and manufacturers' standards.
Qualified candidates "Must" have the following skill set:
- 5+ years hands on experience.
- Extensive knowledge in the repair and maintenance in one of the following areas, diesel engines, power trains or electrical/air conditioning systems.
- OEM certified in at least three fully completed training courses.
- Able to read, understand, & apply information from manuals & computers including trouble-shooting documents.
- Strong "Diagnostic" skills.
- Strong verbal & documentation skills.
- Strong character & work ethic.
- Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
- Own your own tools.
- Have or be able to get a CDL.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
7301 North US Hwy 59, Victoria, Texas, 77905, US
December 23, 2022